Download Google Ads E-Book
Effectively Manage Your Google Ads Resources
Are you managing an agency or team member who is running your Google Ads campaigns? This eBook is specifically created to help CEOs, CMOs, and marketing managers. It goes into detail on how to best manage your PPC resources.
In this eBook, you’ll:
- Learn the different types of Google Ads
- Know how paid ads support your SEO strategies
- Understand the risks & benefits of paid ads
- Translate business goals & conversion targets into campaign metrics
- Ideas on how to create a shared & dynamic dashboard
- Determine what expectations to set on your Google Ads manager
Here’s an excerpt from the Google Ads eBook:
Like any marketing strategy, there are associated benefits and risks.
- Ads typically appear above organic listings as soon as you begin your ad campaigns so you don’t have to wait for visibility on desired keywords/search terms.
- Real-time auction data is available in the Google Ads software interface. This data can provide strategic intel like keyword search volume, how your ad campaigns rank against competitors, and available market share.
- Faster split testing (A/B testing) to find winning combinations that can be applied to other campaigns as well as your SEO strategies.
- Fine-tune your target audience as the Google Ads interface has settings to narrow your focus based on geography, demographics, interests, etc.
Want Help Now?
Need a one-on-one meeting to discuss your Google Ads account? Contact us now. Get started with a free 30-minute consultation.