Insights to Your Online Performance
Measuring and analyzing your website’s performance is just one aspect of digital marketing management. Web Analytic tools provide critical insight on how you are reaching and converting your target audience.
- The average American is connected to 2.9 devices. 60% of those use smartphones. Purchasing behavior has dramatically shifted. Do you know if your website is catering to the mobile user experience? Insights on how visitors are interacting with you website — on a desktop, tablet and smartphone — can boost your optimization efforts.
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information. Which of your website pages are converting those searches into a potential sales conversation? Understanding what content helps (or hurts) your performance is the first step in capturing more attention and qualified leads.
- 10+ million websites use Google Analytics to track performance. How confident are you that the data collected is accurate? All too often analytic accounts aren’t set-up properly thus skewing results used for strategic business decisions.
We Love Data & We Think You Will Too
You’ve spent time and hard-earned money on your business’ website. Are you reviewing the data it’s collecting about it’s performance? At Spectrum, we respect data. We love to dig into the numbers, compare past performance, and calculate how each web page fits into the online sales funnel. We also think it should be the foundation of your digital marketing plan.
We use many tools to measure and improve a website’s performance, including:
- Webmaster Tools — to measure what happens in organic search before visitors arrive on your website
- Google Analytics — to measure what happens after visitors arrive on your website
- SEO Tools — to track a variety of performance indicators like keywords, domain authority, and inbound links
Our Ownership Philosophy
We believe you should own your data. Period. This philosophy also applies to owning any type of account used for managing your website or online presence. As your digital marketing partner, you’ll grant us access. All the work we do on your behalf belongs to you. We’ll even teach you what we do. It doesn’t get any more transparent than that.
Our Google Analytics Services
- Analytics Audit
- Baseline Reports
- Monthly & Quarterly Review
- Conversion Optimization
- Keyword & Link Tracking
Our Promise to You
- Strategic Intelligence – Evaluate your online presence using data. Take a deep dive into your Analytics to find how well your SEO (content, links,) AdWords, and website are performing.
- Training & Implementation – Whether you want us to train you to do-it-yourself or have us implement for you, we’ll create a customized digital marketing plan based upon your revenue goals.
- Ethical Transparency – Managing your online assets can be complicated. Know exactly what’s involved and how to maximize your ROI.