Insights to Your Online Performance
Measuring and analyzing your website’s performance is just one aspect of digital marketing management. Web Analytic tools provide critical insight on how you are reaching and converting your target audience.
- The average American is multiple devices, sometimes simultaneously. How we search, research, and buy has dramatically shifted. Do you know if your website is catering to the mobile user experience? Insights on how visitors are interacting with your website — on a desktop, tablet, and smartphone — can boost your optimization efforts.
- Local and “near me” searches are on the rise. Which of your website pages are converting those searches into a potential sales conversation? Understanding what content helps (or hurts) your performance is the first step in capturing more attention and qualified leads.
- 10+ million websites use Google Analytics to track performance. How confident are you that the data collected is accurate? All too often analytic accounts aren’t set-up properly thus skewing results used for strategic business decisions.
We Love Data & We Think You Will Too
You’ve spent time and hard-earned money on your business’ website. Are you reviewing the data it’s collecting about it’s performance? At Spectrum, we respect data. We love to dig into the numbers, compare past performance, and calculate how each web page fits into the online sales funnel. We also think it should be the foundation of your digital marketing plan.
We use many tools to measure and improve a website’s performance, including:
- Webmaster Tools — to measure what happens in organic search before visitors arrive on your website
- Google Analytics — to measure what happens after visitors arrive on your website
- SEO Tools — to track a variety of performance indicators like keywords, domain authority, and inbound links
Trying to figure out your marketing ROI?
Our FREE 30-minute consult can help identify:
– Which metrics you need to measure
– How to track the data you need to grow your business
– How to turn data insights into a plan of action
“Using a consultative approach, they dug into my business and built a marketing strategy that worked within my budget constraints and need for ROI. They helped prioritize projects — keeping a keen eye on resources and timeframes.”
~ Dan Hartnett, President Sergeant Shredder
Data Ownership Philosophy
We believe you should own your data. Period. This philosophy also applies to owning any type of account used for managing your website or online presence. As your digital marketing partner, you’ll grant us access. All the work we do on your behalf belongs to you. We’ll even teach you what we do. It doesn’t get any more transparent than that.
Google Analytics Services
- Analytics Audit
- Baseline Reports
- Monthly & Quarterly Review
- Conversion Optimization
- Keyword & Link Tracking
Are you accurately measuring your digital marketing strategies? Contact us today so we can help you track what counts for your business.