Searching For Something
Bing is the second biggest search engine in the US, with around 33% of all searches carried out on Microsoft’s search engine. If you’re using PPC to advertise your business and you’re not advertising on Bing Ads then you’re missing out on billions of searches each month.
What You Need
- Building an Account – A PPC account needs to be built logically around your business. Having campaigns structured focused on your main business areas helps you grow your account in step with your company.
- Setting Goals & Tracking Success – Tracking ROI is integral to all types of Pay Per Click advertising. If you’re not tracking your customers properly you can’t know what works, so you have no way of measuring success.
- Compelling Copy – Good writing is a big part of online advertising. Making the most out of your ad copy will entice people to your site.
- Optimizing Ads – You don’t just set and forget PPC ads, they need regular checks and continuous AB testing. Optimizing PPC campaigns is an ongoing process that gradually pushes you towards perfection.
- Driving Conversions – Getting clicks and a good CTR is great. But ultimately you want more customers. At Spectrum we know that, we won’t forget that conversions are key by getting lost in statistics and data.
Microsoft’s Search Engine: Best Advertising Practices
We generally recommend Bing Ads are run in conjunction with Google Ads campaigns, mirroring as closely as possible your campaigns on Google’s PPC platform. This makes the management process simpler and helps you focus on your goals.
The Bing Ads platform also allows you to run your adverts on Yahoo. So if you want to make sure all of your bases are covered, setting up an account with Bing will let you advertise on both. Yahoo has around 5% of the search engine market share, which while it might not sound like much is still hundreds of millions of daily searches.
Spectrum’s PPC Management – What Sets Us Apart
We are certified Bing Partner. When you work with us, you get the peace of mind of working with an experienced and certified Pay Per Click agency. Our reputation is based upon transparency with our clients and our Bing certification demands excellence.
We promise you:
- Strategic Intelligence – Evaluate your online presence using data. Take a deep dive into your Analytics to find how well your SEO (content, links,) Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords, and website are performing.
- Training & Implementation – Whether you want us to train you to do-it-yourself or have us implement for you, we’ll create a customized digital marketing plan based upon your revenue goals.
- Ethical Transparency – Managing your online assets can be complicated. Know exactly what’s involved and how to maximize your ROI from paid search advertising.
If you’re interested in us working on your PPC then take a look at our pricing page here.
Have you heard of Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords)? If you’re interested in advertising on Bing then have you checked out our page on Google’s PPC platform?
Photo Credits: Bing and PxHere