The Damage of a Manual Penalty
A website is vital to your company’s reputation. Regardless if its generating revenue or not, it’s imperative that your business can be found online. A sudden drop in rankings amongst the world’s largest search engine can quickly result in lost revenue. Depending on the severity of the penalty issued by Google, you may even find your company website completely disappear from their search results.
Ignoring a penalty can have damaging effects to your business. According to Google, “If a site has been affected by a spam action, it may no longer show up in results on Google.com or on any of Google’s partner sites.”
Different Types of Penalties
A Manual Action is an override of the Google Algorithm process that allows for the Google Spam Team to prevent your website from appearing in search results. Fortunately for the millions of business owners hit with a manual action, penalty revocation is possible.
Unfortunately the recovery process itself is anything but easy. There are several reasons behind each of the different types of penalties that can be issued against your website. Each penalty requires its own steps for recovery.
Who Needs Google Penalty Recovery Services
Do you know what it takes to recover from a manual penalty? The process of applying for reconsideration has proven to be challenging and tedious for even the most experienced webmasters. If you’re one of the unlucky website owners struggling to get a manual penalty removed, our Google Penalty Recovery Services can help you avoid the daunting tasks ahead.
Our Recovery Services
Time is money and the more time it takes you to recover the more money you will lose. We get it. We also know what raises the attention of Google’s Spam team and are familiar with the circumstances that lead to being penalized. Most importantly we understand what it takes to prepare and execute a successful reconsideration request.
Our Google Penalty Recovery Services were put in place to help you recover as quickly as possible without cutting any corners, taking any shortcuts, or doing anything that could potentially get you in more trouble. If you have received a manual penalty from Google and aren’t sure where to begin, we provide these Google recovery services:
- Google Quality Guideline Analysis
- Review of Links, Content, Search History, and Rankings
- Identification of Existing Errors and Problems that caused Penalty
- Recommendation for Remediation of Errors
- Development of Strategy to Remove Penalty
- Creation of Back Link Profile to Identify Spammy Links
- Discovery of Contact Information for Link Removal Requests
- Management of Email and Form Notification to Request Removal of Links
- Documentation of Contact Efforts for Reconsideration Attempt
- Creation and Submission of Disavow file
- Submission of Custom Reconsideration Request
Our Promise to You
- Strategic Intelligence – Evaluate your online presence using data. Take a deep dive into your Analytics to find how well your SEO (content, links,) AdWords, and website are performing.
- Training & Implementation – Whether you want us to train you to do-it-yourself or have us implement for you, we’ll create a customized digital marketing plan based upon your revenue goals.
- Ethical Transparency – Managing your online assets can be complicated. Know exactly what’s involved and how to maximize your ROI.
photo credit top: Nomadic Lass
photo credit body: Eric Wüstenhagen