The Art & Science of Getting Found
There are literally billions of searches completed every day. Appearing in the non-paid (organic) section of a Search Engine Results Page is fiercely competitive. While SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques are ever-changing, the fundamental rules remain simple and straightforward.
- There is a 30% increase (lift) in clicks on the organic listing when a brand appears in both organic results and within an ad on a results page, especially when above the “fold.” That’s why your SEO strategy and AdWords (PPC) strategy need to complement each other.
- Websites with 400+ pages of content fare better in organic search. The pressure on content marketing to earn inbound links from relevant and credible sources is predicted to increase. Publishing new information — web pages, blog posts, in depth articles — that answer questions your target market is asking is the basis of a results-driven SEO plan.
- Mobile search will surpass desktop search in 2015. Is your website mobile-friendly in every way? If not, your visibility in organic search will suffer. Beginning April 21, 2015 Google’s algorithm will reward sites that deliver relevant, high quality content and an user experience optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Only White Hat SEO Services
If you’ve decided to add SEO to your business’ online marketing strategy mix, then you are most likely aware of the different “hats” of SEO services available. We offer only White Hat SEO services, as we believe that any other approach is a dangerous long-term strategy. According to Search Engine Watch, Google penalizes more than 400,000 websites every month! Imagine your website going from page one in search to page 50+.
So what are White Hat SEO services? It refers to techniques that follow the spirit of search engine guidelines. Google and Bing set forth rules because they want the best search experience for their customers (the human searcher). The better the experience — finding exactly what they need quickly and in an easy and mobile-friendly format — the more likely those searcher will return (and potentially click on ads that surround those search results). Now everybody is happy.
In essence, our White Hat SEO services follow the search engine guidelines by respecting the human audience. It optimizes content so it’s good for the end-user, more accurately presenting relevant information. Yes, White Hat SEO takes time depending upon your industry and competitive landscape. Yet it’s less risky and is a more sustainable strategy that produces results. It’s also very powerful when you combine it with online advertising (like AdWords).
Our SEO Services
- Keyword Research — finding the search terms your potential customers use when looking for your type of products or services
- Keyword Benefit to Opposition Analysis — determining which keywords have the biggest bang for your buck
- Site Architecture — mapping search terms so your website’s content is amplified to reach your target customers
- Optimize Content — using best practices when preparing SEO-ready content
- Track & Improve Rankings — adjusting search terms and content is necessary in SEO or rankings will slip to your competitors
Our Promise to You
- No B.S.
- No Black Box
- No Secret Sauce
- Just Results
photo credit: Todd Klassy