Online Advertising Management
Getting found by the right customers has never been easier. Utilizing online advertising — also called Search Engine Marketing or Pay-Per-Click advertising — puts you in control of who sees your business.
- According to recent buying studies, 97% of consumers use the internet to research products and services from any device (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone) before making a buying decision. Are you getting seen by prospects searching for your type of products or services? If not, online advertising can you noticed… fast.
- Businesses that make use of the Web are expected to grow 40% faster than those who don’t. Managing a web presence takes time and expertise. Is your website working hard to get you new leads in order to grow revenue? We can help you target qualified buyers with customized advertising campaigns that make your phone ring.
- 3 out of 4 smartphone users have contacted a business they found on their phone. Are you making it easy for customers to contact you on mobile devices? We can create mobile-friendly campaigns for your business, driving paid search advertising traffic your way.
Sources: Todd Rowe, Managing Director of Global Channel Sales from Google Partners Connect Event.
A Google Certified PPC Agency
Partnering with the right PPC agency is a big decision. You want to make sure they are ethical, knowledgeable and responsive. That’s why working with a certified Google Partner, like us, makes sense. In order to receive and keep our certification, we must:
- Pass two Google Ads (Formerly Google AdWords) exams, one that focuses on advanced features and quality guidelines. We’re also required to pass these exams every year.
- Manage at least $10,000 in Google Ads campaigns and actively work on the accounts.
- Adhere to Google’s advertising best practices.
As a Google Partner, our performance is constantly monitored by Google. They have high standards, and we must meet them every day. In addition, we have access to specialized training and information not shared with the public. Google supports their partners by providing private webinars and other educational materials to keep us current on the latest trends and industry best practices.
Generating Sales Leads With Transparency
Already have a Google Ads or AdCenter account but not satisfied with the number of leads they are generating? It makes sense to start with an account review. We’ll audit your account looking for ways to increase efficiency and maximize ROI.
Are you new to online advertising and want to work with a certified Pay Per Click agency? We can help with that too. You’ll benefit from our experience; we can set up your account and provide hands-on training.
Online advertising can put you in control of generating qualified leads for your business. When you work with us, you get the peace of mind of working with an experienced and certified Pay Per Click agency. Our reputation is based upon transparency with our clients and our Google certification demands excellence.
Our PPC Services
- PPC & Organic Search Strategic Planning
- Google Ads and AdCenter account management
- Comprehensive audit with reports and recommendations
- Call tracking integration
- Keyword research
- Web advertising expertise on other platforms
Our Promise to You
- Strategic Intelligence – Evaluate your online presence using data. Take a deep dive into your Analytics to find how well your SEO (content, links,) Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords, and website are performing.
- Training & Implementation – Whether you want us to train you to do-it-yourself or have us implement for you, we’ll create a customized digital marketing plan based upon your revenue goals.
- Ethical Transparency – Managing your online assets can be complicated. Know exactly what’s involved and how to maximize your ROI from paid search advertising.
photo credit top: Epic Fireworks