Online Advertising Management
Getting found by the right customers has never been easier. Utilizing online advertising — also called Search Engine Marketing or Pay-Per-Click advertising — puts you in control of who sees your business.
- According to recent buying studies, 97% of consumers use the internet to research products and services from any device (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone) before making a buying decision. Are you getting seen by prospects searching for your type of products or services? If not, online advertising can you noticed… fast.
- Businesses that make use of the Web are expected to grow faster than those who don’t. Managing a web presence takes time and expertise. Is your website working hard to get you new leads in order to grow revenue? We can help you target qualified buyers with customized advertising campaigns that make your phone ring.
- 3 out of 4 smartphone users have contacted a business they found on their phone. Are you making it easy for customers to contact you on mobile devices? We can create mobile-friendly campaigns for your business, driving paid search advertising traffic your way.
Not Generating High-Quality Leads?
Our FREE 30-minute consult can help identify:
- Leaks in your conversion funnel
- Where you’re spending more than you need to
- Market opportunities to extend your brand’s reach
“Since the relationship began, the site saw consistent increases in web traffic and qualified leads while reducing conversion costs from $200 to $35. Spectrum Group impressed with their enthusiastic professionalism, thorough documentation, and willingness to adapt their methods to suit the project“.
~ Director of Marketing, Delivery & Logistics Company
A Google Certified PPC Agency
Partnering with the right PPC agency is a big decision. You want to make sure they are ethical, knowledgeable, and responsive. That’s why working with a certified Google Partner, like us, makes sense. In order to receive and keep our certification, we must:
- Pass two Google Ads (Formerly Google AdWords) exams, one that focuses on advanced features and quality guidelines. We’re also required to pass these exams every year.
- Manage at least $10,000 in Google Ads campaigns and actively work on the accounts and produce results.
- Adhere to Google’s advertising best practices.
As a Google Partner, our performance is constantly monitored by Google. They have high standards, and we must meet them every day. In addition, we have access to specialized training and information not shared with the public. Google supports their partners by providing private webinars and other educational materials to keep us current on the latest trends and industry best practices.
Generating Sales Leads With Transparency
Already have a Google Ads or AdCenter account but not satisfied with the number of leads generated? It makes sense to start with an account review. We’ll audit your account looking for ways to increase efficiency and maximize ROI.
Are you new to online advertising and want to work with a certified Pay Per Click agency? We can help with that too. You’ll benefit from our experience; we can set up your account and provide hands-on training.
Online advertising can put you in control of generating qualified leads for your business. When you work with us, you get the peace of mind of working with an experienced and certified Pay Per Click agency. Our reputation is based upon transparency with our clients and our Google certification demands excellence.
Our PPC Services
- PPC & Organic Search Strategic Planning
- Google Ads and AdCenter account management
- Comprehensive audit with reports and recommendations
- Call tracking integration
- Keyword research
- Web advertising expertise on other platforms like Bing Ads
Ready to talk about online advertising for your company? Reach out and schedule a no-obligation consultation.