Social Made Simple
According to Deloitte and Duke University’s semi-annual CMO survey, nearly 90% of companies earmark a portion of their budget dedicated to social media marketing. Whether your target audience is B2C or B2B, brands are using social to reach potential customers and interact with current ones.
Build Awareness & Create Community
Well-executed social media marketing — organic and paid — builds brand awareness and loyalty. Whether you run a retail store or provide a B2B service, effective social media:
- Create interest in your product or service on social channels where you customers hang out.
- Drive quality traffic to your website to interact with your content and brand.
- Integrate with your other digital marketing strategies to nurture visitors from strangers into buyers.
Link us to one of your social media platforms and one of our team will take a look and pick out key areas you can improve. After you’ve seen our audit if you want to talk more about how we can help, we can set up a meeting, but if you don’t that’s fine.
“Spectrum helped us use paid social to drive lead conversions for promotional offers. We found new potential customers, targeted around our retail locations.”B2C Luxury Brand Marketing Manager
Building a Social Media Marketing Plan
There are so many social media platforms out there it’s hard to keep up. From Facebook to LinkedIn, there’s a wide range of ways to connect with your customers on social. We’ve found that every business is different, and each social marketing plan is built upon their unique needs and goals.
When working with a client to build an effective social media strategy, we start by:
- Audit – Review what’s work and what hasn’t for your brand in building awareness and community.
- Research – Dig into your industry and competitive marketplace to see where other companies are excelling, find gaps, and uncover opportunities.
- Planning – Create a custom-tailored plan that’s easy to follow.
- Implementation – Work together in creating the results you want!
What Sets Us Apart
Traditionally, social media has been the fuzzier side of marketing. As an agency driven by data, we believe that measurement also applies to your social media marketing. Rather than report on vanity metrics, we zero in on your company’s social footprint, its impact to how your audience interacts with you, and ultimately how it contributes to lead conversions.