Advertising With Google
Google is the most popular search engine in the world, with around 80% of all searches carried out online going through Google. If you are looking for more customers online and you’re not advertising on Google, you’re missing out on 3.5 billion searches per day.
What You Need
- Building an Account – A PPC account needs to be built logically around your business. Having campaigns focused on your main business areas helps you grow your account in step with your company.
- Setting Goals & Tracking Success – Tracking ROI is integral to all types of Pay Per Click advertising. If you’re not tracking your customers properly you can’t know what works, so you have no way of measuring success.
- Compelling Copy – Good writing is a big part of online advertising. Making the most out of your ad copy will entice people to your site.
- Optimizing Ads – You don’t just set and forget PPC ads, they need regular checks and continuous AB testing. Optimizing PPC campaigns is an ongoing process that gradually pushes you towards perfection.
- Driving Conversions – Getting clicks and a good CTR is great. But ultimately you want more customers. At Spectrum we know that, we won’t forget that conversions are key by getting lost in statistics and data.
The Search Engine Results Page
You can run many different types of campaign on Google Ads. From text campaigns that show up on the SERP, display ads that will be shown on other websites or video Ads that will appear before YouTube videos. Google’s pay per click platform gives you a great deal of flexibility over how you can build your ads, and who you choose to show them to.
- Text Ads – Good for companies that want to get more customers through Google’s search engine. Can be very focused on particular keywords, locations, times and much more.
- Display Ads – Useful for branding campaigns and for launching new products or into a new industry. Ads can be shown on specific websites, or specific website genres.
- Shopping Ads – Perfect for traditional retail businesses that might be selling clothing, or other items where product photos are important.
- YouTube/Video Ads – If you already have video content, or are interested in creating video adverts, you can use Google Ads to place these ads before or during other videos on YouTube.
- Gmail Ads – Gmail ads will show when a user logs into their gmail account. You can display these ads based on keywords, or on customers who have previously visited your websites.
Spectrum’s PPC Management – What Sets Us Apart
Partnering with the right PPC agency is a big decision. You want to make sure they are ethical, knowledgeable and responsive. That’s why working with a certified Google Partner, like us, makes sense. When you work with us, you get the peace of mind of working with an experienced and certified Pay Per Click agency. Our reputation is based upon transparency with our clients and our Google certification demands excellence.
If you want to advertise on Google, have you considered doing the same on Bing? Catch the missing third of the market and check out our page on Bing Ads.