Not all clients can afford our retainer PPC packages, so we’ve designed a more basic PPC offering for clients who just want to set up simple campaigns that helps with brand recognition.
Who This is For:
- People who know exactly what they want: if you have a solid idea of what you want to advertise, in which areas, and what copy to use for ads, but you lack the knowledge to use the platform properly, this could be for you
- Simple branding campaigns: do you just want to run display ads that promote your brand to people who are browsing the internet, or search ads that will show when someone searches for your company name? This will give you a larger footprint on Google, increase your brand awareness, and send more clicks to your website.
- Maintaining existing campaigns: did you have someone managing PPC campaigns for you and they quit? If you already have working campaigns, but don’t know how or have time to manage them, we will run them and slowly optimize them.
Low Cost Simplicity
Brand-only PPC accounts are simpler to manage, as campaigns center on your company name. As a result, we pass the savings on to you.
Our basic PPC package will include:
- 1 kick-off meeting reviewing the details of your brand campaign
- 1 hour each month dedicated to maintaining your brand campaign
- Automated weekly and monthly reports with campaign performance, delivered to you every Monday morning (weekly) and the first day of the month (monthly)
- 1 quarterly meeting to discuss your account
Based on the hundreds of accounts we’ve worked on over the years, we know this is enough time to keep your brand-only campaign running smoothly and efficiently. When you’re ready to expand your digital advertising efforts, we’ve created a foundation you can build on.
The Basic Package
Our basic package is:
A limited plan for brand-only
Get 2 months free with
A bespoke plan with additional
| || |
|Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|1 kick-off meeting||1 kick-off meeting||1 kick-off meeting|
|1 hr/mo. for PPC mgmt.||1 hr/mo. for PPC mgmt.||1 hr/mo. for PPC mgmt.|
|Weekly & monthly reports||Weekly & monthly reports||Weekly & monthly reports|
|1 quarterly meeting||1 quarterly meeting||1 quarterly meeting|
|More campaign types|
|Additional PPC hours|
|Additional email reports & meetings|
|Extra services (e.g. tracking setup, & training).|