Running ads on Google and Bing can be complicated. So you might ask for an agency to run them for you. But what if that’s too expensive? Then try our basic PPC package.
Not all clients can afford our retainer PPC packages, so we’ve designed a more basic PPC offering for clients who just want to set up simple campaigns.
Who This is For:
- People who know exactly what they want: if you have a solid idea of what you want to advertise, in which areas, and what copy to use for ads, but you lack the knowledge to use the platform properly, this could be for you
- Simple branding campaigns: do you just want to run display ads that promote your brand to people who are browsing the internet, or search ads that will show when someone searches for your company name? This will give you a larger footprint on Google, increase your brand awareness, and send more clicks to your website.
- Maintaining existing campaigns: did you have someone managing PPC campaigns for you and they quit? If you already have working campaigns, but don’t know how, or have time, to manage them yourself, we will run them and slowly optimize them.
What You Have to Pay
Unlike the rest of our PPC retainers, this contract is a lot easier to manage so we can predict exactly how much time we will spend working on your account every month, which means we can charge you less.
Our basic PPC package will include:
- 1 kick-off meeting discussing the details of your campaigns
- 1 hour spent maintaining your brand campaign per month
- Automated weekly and monthly reports demonstrating campaign performance, delivered to you every Monday morning (weekly) and the first day of the month (monthly)
- 1 quarterly meeting discussing your account
Based on the hundreds of accounts we’ve worked on over the years we know this is enough to keep your account running smoothly and efficiently if your goals match what we’ve discussed above.
The Basic Package
Our basic package is:
Photo Credits: Pexels