Calling All Digital Marketers
The ClickZ Digital Marketing conference — formerly the SES Conference & Expo — is coming to San Francisco. Early bird registration closes in June, so if you’re a digital marketer, you might consider signing up. Then mark your calendar for August 11 – 14.
Four Days of Cutting Edge Content
Whether you’re data-driven, a content maven or an expert in B2B digital marketing, the ClickZ Marketing Conference offers a wide variety of sessions including a fourth day of pre-conference workshops. Here’s a sampling of interesting online marketing topics:
- Keynote: Hackonomy: Creating Value by Breaking the Marketing Mold (Bonin Bough, VP of Global Media & Consumer Engagement of Mondelez International).
- Influence the Influencers: The Magic of Co-Created Social Content
- Driving Revenue over Leads: Closed-Loop Optimization
- Remarketing and Behavioral Ads: What’s New
- Beyond the Content: Content as Part of Your Overall Business Strategy
Looking to Present at ClickZ Digital Marketing Conference?
You still have time to submit a speaker proposal for ClickZ SF. The deadline is fast approaching. You’ll need to figure out your session specifics and submit your proposal by Friday, May 30.
Will we see you at San Francisco’s ClickZ Digital Marketing Conference?
How can we help?
Experiencing roller coaster SEO rankings? Need to outsource content generation that includes quality and consistency?
We are the spectrum group online, and we offer strategic and tactical consulting so you can monetize your online presence. Call us for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your website’s user experience and translate that into sales.
photo credit top: Joe Parks