Last Updated on August 5, 2020
WordCamp San Francisco is just two days away. If you haven’t purchased your tickets, bummer. It’s sold out. However, you can still buy a live-stream ticket. It gives you virtual access to all the goodies except the in-person networking. While it’s not the perfect way to experience this once-a-year event, it’s better than nothing. You choose whether or not to add the cool WordCamp San Francisco T-shirt to your wardrobe… or not.
WordCamp San Francisco Session Highlights
Here are a few of the sessions we are really looking forward to attending:
- State of the Word with Matt Mullenweg
- Content Strategy: WordPress Case Studies
- How to Jazz Up Your WordPress Site Without a Lick of Code
- WordPress Development for Absolutely Everyone
- Why The Washington Post Uses WordPress
- Three Security Issues You Thought You’d Fixed
- WordPress: It’s Made of People!
Will we see you there? If you are attending WordPress San Francisco this year, we invite you to seek us out. We love WordPress and the community that cares for it, and we’d love to connect with you in person.