Silicon Valley Code Camp 2013 is fast approaching. Both Massimo and I are putting the last touches on our on SEO-related sessions. Never heard of SVCC? Gasp! Here are some interesting facts about this amazing free two-day event:
- the largest code camp in the world celebrating its 8th year
- over 4,000 attendees are registered
- 232 sessions where developers learns from fellow developers
- big names like Sencha, ESRI, Dice, Intuit, Microsoft, Google, and others sponsor this annual gathering
- offers a prime opportunity to network and connect with Silicon Valley’s best and brightest
Our Sessions at Silicon Valley Code Camp 2013
If you’ve registered and are planning to attend, we’d love to see you at our sessions. Ping us and let us know which sessions you’ve RSVP’d.
Saturday, October 5
5pm – Blogging: Fuel for the SEO Engine
Sunday, October 6
9:15 am – Decoding the Search Optimization Jungle & Applying to the Real Word (SEO Basics)
10:45 am – Keyword Research Under a Microscope: Advanced SEO Techniques
Registration Required & Volunteering Opportunity
For more information about registration, volunteering and a full-listing of all sessions, go directly to the Silicon Valley Code Camp 2013 website. SVCC is a great way to connect with Bay Area employers, developers, and other techies.
How can we help?
Is your website lonely, with too few visitors? Need help with conversion rates, enticing those ‘looky-loos’ into qualified leads?
We are the spectrum group, and we offer strategic and tactical consulting so you can monetize your online presence. We can help set up Google Analytics on your site, as well as decipher the incoming data, providing you the web intelligence you need to run your business.