Partner With Us
Thank you for you interest in our partner referral program. Over the years, we’ve found that working with companies like yours is the best way to cultivate win-win-win relationships:
- You win by adding an ethical digital marketing partner to your professional network
- Your clients win as they are referred to a knowledgeable and reputable digital marketing resource
- We win by adding new clients who appreciate the value of our services and the results we deliver
How It Works
When one of your referrals becomes a Spectrum client, you’ll receive:
- 10% Finders Fee for the first three months of any projects or retainers sold
- 2% for each month your referral remains a Spectrum client
- 5% for one-time projects
Note: Referral checks are calculated and paid quarterly. Referral fees are based on billable projects and/or retainers; they exclude any monies paid to online advertising platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, etc). Referral fees are disbursed (via check or PayPal) after payments are received by the new client.
Refer With Confidence
The digital marketing industry is crowded with firms hawking a variety of services. Yet many don’t walk their talk, use disreputable practices, provide limited services or shallow expertise. We understand that success is built over time, evidenced by diligent, ethical and client-focused work. That’s how we’re building our agency. And, that’s the kind of cliente we serve.
Our agency is built upon transparency and these values:
- Clients retain control. All data used to main and optimize their online marketing belongs to the clients where they grant us access. We don’t use proprietary systems designed to keep our clients hostages. They stay with us because of results and quality of service.
- Data-based decision making. The beauty of the digital world is measurement. We track everything we can so clients can make informed decisions.
- Seamless management across channels. We specialize in SEO, SEM, WordPress and more. Clients appreciate our ability to strategically manage various marketing components across a multitude of channels.
So we can get to know each other better, the next step is to fill in the form below.
In addition to discussing the referral program, we’d also like to know more about your business and how we can help you grow.
Photo credit – Top: Pexels