Online marketing pricing hinges on how many Web assets you manage. Even so, we understand the need for realistic budgeting for businesses profitability. We also understand that results must justify dollars spent. At this point we could try to spin the difference between an expense and an investment, but we won’t insult your intelligence. We also agonized whether to post our pricing, giving our competitors an advantage. In the end we decided to make it public, confident that we’re significantly different from other online marketing agencies.
Ok, enough preamble. Here’s how our online marketing pricing works:
Online Marketing Pricing for Retainers
We typically work on a retainer basis. Effective online marketing has a lot of moving parts. When you commit to a monthly budget, we allocate the appropriate resources. That way there are no surprises for either side. Our marketing retainers start at $1,000 a month. We customize deliverables based upon your business’ online marketing needs.
We also work on projects — like upgrading to a mobile responsive website design or in-depth keyword research. We also understand that you might want to sample our services before committing to a retainer. Examples of standalone projects are:
- Web Analytics for strategic insights
- Google AdWords audit to determine efficiency and effectiveness of ad dollars spent
- In-depth keyword research or refresh
- White Hat SEO audit
- Link building analysis and strategic plan
- Port an html site to a WordPress mobile responsive website
- Website security audit
- Social media strategic plan
We believe all the data used to manage and optimize your online marketing belongs to you, the client. We don’t use a black box that only we have access. We don’t create proprietary technologies designed to hold our clients hostage. All the tools and systems we recommend are owned and paid by the client. We’re happy to educate and train our customers on how to manage their online marketing efforts. Why? Because by increasing their knowledge and understanding of what we do, they better appreciate the time, effort and skill required to produce results. That’s the difference between a vendor and strategic partner.
We also believe that our clients’ needs evolve over time. Many online marketing agencies focus on one particular area like website design or SEO. Yet, we’ve found that our clients need more than one-hit wonders. They need a strategic partner who understands all the various digital marketing components, and are able to move seamlessly between them. That’s also why our online marketing pricing is based upon a retainer model. Besides no billing surprises, it enables your internet marketing efforts to build and work together. With consistency, your online presence will generate leads, convert visitors, drive online sales and ultimately increase revenue.
What We Do
The Spectrum Group Online specializes in helping businesses grow using these inbound marketing strategies:
- Online Marketing Strategy & Consulting
- Web Analytics Reporting for actionable insights
- Web Design to reflect your business’ brand
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for visibility when prospects use Google, Yahoo or Bing to look for your services
- Search Engine Marketing like AdWords or other pay-per-click campaign management
- Content Creation to inform and engage your audience
- Blog strategy, writing, styling and SEO-ready content
- Lead Generation to drive possible buyers to your website
- Lead Conversion to nurture visitors through your sales cycle
- Conversion Optimization Testing to maximize and fine-tune results
- Email Marketing that automates your efforts in staying top of mind
- Online Reputation Management by capitalizing on your expertise and success stories
- Social Media Management to leverage your networking