Finding the right Website Designer and Developer for your business requires knowing what questions to ask and the success factors you’ll use to judge the finished product. To help CEOs and marketing managers effectively interview web designers and developers, we’ve created a list of 7 questions to the help you find the right consultant when updating or completely redesigning a company’s website.
7 Questions To Ask a Website Designer and Developer
1. How will my project be billed?
2. What is your hourly rate? And, what are your maintenance fees?
3. Where does my project rank in your schedule? And, tell me about how you’ll make my project.
4. Do you have the bandwidth?
5. What’s your process for reporting bugs and fixing them?
6. Who owns the code?
7. What happens after launch?
How can we help?
Do you need a website? Or have one that needs a makeover? Or have an online presence that’s not visitors from from potential buyers?
We are the spectrum group, and we offer strategic and tactical consulting so you can monetize your online presence. Call us for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your website design and development project.