An Open Casting Call
I have a dream of joining the Google Glass Explorer Program, becoming one of those cool people you see wandering around with special glasses. Google recently announced that more spots have opened up for this elite program. Now may be our chance to participate in the next evolution of Glass exploration!
Becoming a Google Glass Explorer
In the past becoming a Glass Explorer was tricky. It was in beta mode via invitation only. And it had a hefty price tag. Well, the good news is that you can now join the Glass Explorer troups. Here’s what you need:
- $1500 + tax to purchase Glass (yup, still very pricey)
- Select one of five different colors including charcoal, tangerine, cotton, shale, sky blue
- Choose a frame or shade type
What’s included: Glass, charger, pouch, mono earbud and choice of eyeglass frame or shade.
Note: open spots are limited. The email I saw mentioned April 15 as the day to sign up. What a great way to spend your tax return.
Imagine the Possibilities
What would you do as a Glass Explorer? Here are a few things that made my wish list:
- Educational training videos for my clients
- Record my son’s volleyball tournaments
- Multi-task by browsing the web while using my Chromebook (yes, I am geek)
- Video calls on the go
- Take a self-guided walking tour of San Francisco performing Google searches for interesting factoids and trivia
Granted my list isn’t exhaustive … as I’m not a Google Glass Explorer… yet!
What about you? Is Glass on your “I want one” list?
How can we help?
We are the spectrum group online, and we offer strategic and tactical consulting so you can monetize your online presence. Call us for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your website’s user experience and translate that into sales.