A Powerful Website Acronym
Online marketing is full of confusing acronyms. Have you heard of CRO? In this post I’ll explain what it is and why it’s important to managing your business’ website and increasing market-share.
CRO = Conversion Rate Optimization
- Why visitors bounce – leaving your website before actually consuming any content
- Why visitors don’t complete a goal like web forms, white paper downloads, webinar registration, etc
- How to improve call to action buttons with A/B Testing
- Which pages are under-optimized for visitor conversion
- Missing elements to your online sales funnel
CRO can help determine which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are most important for your business’ revenue model.
Attracting qualified leads to your website is expensive, either in time or money. Strategies like content marketing (consistent creation and publication of quality information your target audience reads when making a buying decision) and Search Engine Marketing (e.g., Google AdWords) can drive potential prospects to your site. Yet, if they aren’t converting, that’s a waste of precious resources. CRO can help you:
- Be more effective in reaching the visitors you already attract
- Learn what’s working so you can attract more
- Strategically test elements of your online sales funnel to improve return rates
Do you see how CRO can help your business’ website?
How can we help?
Confused about what SEO services you really need? Want help in interpreting your Google Analytics data for online marketing insights?
We are the spectrum group, and we offer strategic and tactical consulting so you can monetize your online presence. Call us for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss how to leverage customer testimonials.