A recent study of content marketing showed that on social media around 5% of content attracts 90% of total digital engagement, so clearly we’re getting this wrong 95% of the time, with this statistic making the Pareto principle look efficient in comparison. This level of inefficiency isn’t sustainable for the social media networks. Eventually, users will get tired of scrolling through their endless Facebook feeds to find something interesting. So could this ‘throw it out and see what sticks’ method be refined with biometric marketing?
As good marketers we are constantly told to ask for our leads opt in. Whether it’s signing up for a quarterly newsletter, or to join our sales mailing list, getting permission is integral not just because it is polite, but more importantly because it is a better use of your resources. There really is no point in crafting a great email campaign, then sending it to a bunch of unresponsive emails.
If you’re running an online retail store SEO is important. You’re likely facing a lot of competition from larger companies like Amazon. So how can David fight Goliath without resorting to dirty tricks? Learn these white hat SEO practices, that will get you more clicks by doing SEO for retail, right.
Writing a sales email is often an agonizing process involving numerous drafts, rewrites, and then a wince as you hit the send button and then remember something you should have added. So when you’re creating the next email you want to send out your sales leads, take a look at this checklist of things to […]
Climbing to the Top of the Page Creating content is a lot like decorating a house. Some colors match some rooms better than others, just like some types of content work better with some topics than others. As with decorating, finding a content type that is going to rank for a particular topic isn’t an exact […]
Selling products on Amazon is like many other aspects of running an online business; the devil is in the detail. While it’s pretty easy to get started, and have a page up and running you need to pay attention to the little things to really maximize what you get from being an Amazon seller.
Having a good mobile website is very important now. Gone are the days when people would put up with a non-adaptive site or some images that refuse to load.
Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday are all behind us, the holiday season is in full swing. Have our online shopping habits drastically changed now that nearly everything is available at our fingertips 24/7? Yes! And the numbers are now irrefutable.
A Content Marketers Dilemma Digital marketing is based upon information. In the sales process, the power has shifted from the seller to the buyer (caveat venditor versus caveat emptor). Content (in the form of blog articles or new web pages) is written as a way to attract and educate potential buyers via organic search. Most content […]
Getting Mobile Pages Up to Full Speed AMP means Accelerated Mobile Pages. AMP is a language that allows mobile devices to more quickly read and display a website. In this mobile-first world, with Google suggesting that over 50% of all searches now take place on mobile devices. With anticipated changes to the search index — […]